The ‘Cricket Academy of the Pathans’ is powered by PitchVision’s a UK based state of the art cricket coaching technology, which will enable the Pathan Brothers and their team of cricket coaches to track the overall progress of their patrons on a day to day basis and these cricketers would get personal and direct guidance from the brothers themselves. This innovative technology will aid coaches and provide a comprehensive data of every ball played on its unique digital platform www.pitchvision.com/CAP along with a mobile phone app which will allow the students and parents to communicate with the brothers and also get access to coaching materials via videos TV channels.
- Established in 2008, PitchVision is a cricket technology company
- PitchVison have mastered the art of ball tracking to make Television style cricket analysis available for cricketers of all level
- Using portable systems that can be deployed indoor and outdoor
- Automatically generates Videos and Statistical analysis to the extent of – Line, Length, Bounce, Deviation, Pace
- Players performance outcomes uploaded to PitchVision Interactive – Proprietary Cloud platform
- Helping accelerate and enhance player’s ability to understand and improve their game
- Installations across 14 countries with marquee clients like – Cricket South Africa, MCC – Lords Cricket Club, ICC Global Academy, UAE